Fundamental Selling Skills for the New Salesperson
Venue: Lourdes Suites, Makati
The sales approach based solely on product knowledge and the salesperson’s convincing abilities is becoming obsolete. For years, sales success depended on the salesperson that understood his/her product (or service) and could convince anyone to buy.
In today’s tough and competitive business environment, simply "talking it up" until your prospect "bites," is no longer effective. We need to start by listening to the prospect, develop a human bond first, if we want to create a business bond.
This doesn't mean your product or service is unimportant. On the contrary, it means understanding how your product fits the client’s own situation and more importantly how it solves his/her problems and concerns. This is the foundation of the new Selling Skills.
Module I – The Essentials of Solution Selling
A. What is Solution Selling?
1. The major barriers to Effective Selling and Closing of Accounts
a. Getting Permission to Dialogue with Qualified Prospects
b. Getting to the Right Decision Makers
c. Giving up when you can’t get through
d. Forgetting the Value of Prospect Follow-ups
B. Traditional Selling vs. Solution Selling
1. What’s the difference?
2. Being more open to Change
3. The Equation for Change
Module II - The Stages of Selling: Planning and Pre-Approach
1. The Cause of Sales Slumps
2. Sources of Prospective Sales
3. The 1/3 1/3 1/3 Rule
B. Lead Qualification
1. Setting your Criteria to Qualify Prospects
2. Pre-Approach Planning
Module III - The Approach Strategies
A. Rapport Building and Probing
1. How to Connect with Buyers Effectively
2. Asking the Right Questions to Uncover Needs
3. Moving the Buyer through the Sales Process
B. The Presentation Stage
1. Things to Remember When Presenting
2. Engaging Different Buyers in your Presentation
3. Managing Difficult Situations during Presentations
C. Managing Objections and Negotiating
1. Analyzing Objections you Encounter
2. Changing the Way you view Objections
3. Developing Appropriate Responses to Customer Objections
4. Negotiating Techniques
Module IV - Closing and Account Maintenance
A. Managing the Closing Stage
1. What makes Closing difficult?
2. Understanding Customer Buying Signals
3. Practical of Closing Techniques
B. Relationship Building and Account Maintenance
1. Ensuring Customer Satisfaction During the Entire Sales Process
2. The Importance of Win-Win Closing
a) Preventing Buyer’s Remorse
b) Preventing Buyer’s Revenge
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The P1, 499+VAT per participant, per seminar rate will be applied for reservations made until December 21, 2017 and paid within the assigned due date
The P1, 699+VAT per participant, per seminar rate will be applied for reservations made starting December 22, 2017 and paid within the assigned due date
The P1, 999+VAT per participant, per seminar rate will be applied if payment is not made within the assigned due date (system generated) and P2, 499+VAT per participant, per seminar will be applied for on-site payments.
[ Seminar Fee includes snacks, materials and certificate of completion ]