Stress Management for Improved Performance
Venue: Crown Regency Hotel, Makati
when people perceive the "demands and pressures they undergo to exceed their capacity to overcome them."
In order for stress management training to be effective, we need to realize that stress involves how we react our own
internal reaction to external stressors. We all don't react to the same thing the same way, and human reactions are
always based on the choices we make.
This stress management training seminar answers that question and provides concrete, how-to strategies that can be
applied by the participants in the workplace and personal lives to regain and sustain balance. The end-result is a more
effective and efficient person that can hurdle the pressures of work and personal challenges that are encountered each day.
Module I - Understanding Stress
1. The Downside of Stress
2. Effects of Stress that go disregarded
B. Your Stress Reality Check: How stressed are you?
Module II - The Anatomy of Stress
1. Stress defined
2. Types of Stress
B. The Symptoms of Stress
3. Physical and Mental Fatigue
C. What Causes your Stress?
1. Self-Created Pressures
2. Work Pressures
3. Life Pressures
D. The Common Stressors
Module III - Managing your Stress
1. Inadequate Time Management
2. Stress-causing Activities
4. Poor Prioritization
B. Stress Management Techniques
1. Short-term Stress Reduction
a. Mental Techniques
b. Physical Techniques
2. Long-term Stress Reduction
a. Attitude Change
b. Health, Nutrition and Exercise
Module III - Creating a Less Stressful Life
A. Goal setting and Prioritization
B. Taking Control of your Life
C. Planning and Organizing Tips
Rates and Terms of Conditions:
1. The Preferential Rate of P1, 699+VAT per participant, per seminar rate will be applied for reservations paid within the assigned due date (SYSTEM GENERATED).
2. The Regular Rate of P1, 999+VAT per participant, per seminar rate will be applied if payment is beyond the assigned due date and P2, 499+VAT per participant, per seminar will be applied for on-site payments.
[ Seminar Fee includes snacks, materials and certificate of completion ]