Winning More Sales During Tough Times
Venue: St. Giles Hotel, Makati
The problem starts when salespeople encounter more difficulties and rejection, they get confused and de-motivated.
This seminar presents insights, concepts and skills designed to help salespeople gain clarity, motivation and determination
Who is this seminar for: Sales Professionals
Module 1 - What makes Selling Today Hard
A. The Current Selling Environment
1. Understanding how the Market is Changing
2. Differentiating Selling Problems and Constraints
3. Understanding the Opportunities and Threats you face
B. Selling during Hard Times: Understanding Both Sides
1. Salespeople's Side: Major Mistakes we make during Hard Times
2. Customers' Side: How Customers make decisions during Hard Times
Module II - Thriving during the Hard Selling Times
1. Clarifying your Sales Objective
2. Programming yourself for Success
3. Qualities of Tough Sellers
B. Improving your Sales Process
1. Align your Selling to the Customers' Buying Cycle
2. Pick the Low-Hanging Fruits First: Sales Targeting
3. Fortify your Sales Credibility: You should Open the Sale before you can
4. Intensify your Focus: Match your Product to the "Right" Customer
Module III - Action Planning for Hard Times
1. Why be Bitter, when you can do Better?
2. The 10 Sales Boosters
B. Creating your 3-Month Sales Action Plan
1. State your Objectives
2. Identify your Procedural Action Steps with Timelines
3. Implementing and Evaluating the Results
Rates and Terms of Conditions:
1. The Preferential Rate of P1, 699+VAT per participant, per seminar rate will be applied for reservations paid within the assigned due date (SYSTEM GENERATED).
2. The Regular Rate of P1, 999+VAT per participant, per seminar rate will be applied if payment is beyond the assigned due date and P2, 499+VAT per participant, per seminar will be applied for on-site payments.
[ Seminar Fee includes snacks, materials and certificate of completion ]