Basics of Accounting and Finance
Venue: St. Giles Hotel, Makati
To help the participants to:
• Define the general financial objectives of a company
• Know the balance sheet and the income statement
• Link the balance sheet and the income statement
A. Appreciating the Objectives of Finance and Accounting
2. Cash flow
3. Financial health
B. Understanding the 2 Key Financial Statements
1. The Balance Sheet
a. What does the Balance Sheet Equation mean (Assets = Liabilities + Equity)
b. Common Balance Sheet Accounts & Terminologies
c. The Value of the Balance Sheet Information
2. The Income Statement
a. What does the Income Statement Equation mean (Revenues – Expenses = Net Income)
b. Define income statement accounts & terminologies
c. Discuss the information value of the income statement
3. Recognizing the “Accounting Link”
a. The relationship between the income statement and the balance sheet
b. The important takeaways from income statement and balance sheet analysis
Promo Mechanics to enjoy the 50% DISCOUNT:
1. Strictly ALL reservations should be made on or before May 24, 2019.
2. Payments should be made on or before the assigned due date (SYSTEM GENERATED).
3. Proof of payment should be presented via email or fax.
4. Official Receipts shall be issued to the participants on the day of the training.
5. Rates are subject to applicable government taxes.
Rates and Terms of Conditions starting May 25, 2019:
1. The Preferential Rate of P1, 699+VAT per participant, per seminar rate will be applied for reservations paid within the assigned due date (SYSTEM GENERATED).
2. The Regular Rate of P1, 999+VAT per participant, per seminar rate will be applied if payment is beyond the assigned due date and P2, 499+VAT per participant, per seminar will be applied for on-site payments.
[ Seminar Fee includes snacks, materials and certificate of completion ]