Profitability Analysis and the Cash Flow Statement
Venue: Crown Regency Hotel, Makati
To help the participants to:
• Interpret the income statement results with more depth and confidence
• Prepare a simple cash flow statements
• Differentiate between profitability and healthy cash flows
A. Profitability Analysis
1. Sales activity
2. Gross profit margin
3. Operating profit
4. Net income
B. Preparing the Cash Flow Statement
1. Explaining the logic of the process in preparing the cash flow statement
2. Discuss the information value of the Cash Flow Statement
a. Operating cash flows
b. Investing cash flows
c. Financing cash flows
C. Differentiating between profitability and cash flows
1. The Connection between the Balance Sheet/ Income Statement and the Cash Flow Statement
2. Why profitable operations may still lead to an unhealthy cash position
3. Examples of cash flows that may not impact on the current operating results (profitability)
Promo Mechanics to enjoy the 50% DISCOUNT:
1. Strictly ALL reservations should be made on or before May 24, 2019.
2. Payments should be made on or before the assigned due date (SYSTEM GENERATED).
3. Proof of payment should be presented via email or fax.
4. Official Receipts shall be issued to the participants on the day of the training.
5. Rates are subject to applicable government taxes.
Rates and Terms of Conditions starting May 25, 2019:
1. The Preferential Rate of P1, 699+VAT per participant, per seminar rate will be applied for reservations paid within the assigned due date (SYSTEM GENERATED).
2. The Regular Rate of P1, 999+VAT per participant, per seminar rate will be applied if payment is beyond the assigned due date and P2, 499+VAT per participant, per seminar will be applied for on-site payments.
[ Seminar Fee includes snacks, materials and certificate of completion ]