Managing Face-to-Face Customer Service Encounters
Venue: Crown Regency Hotel, Makati
his Customer Service Training Program has been developed and customized to help employees provide consistent excellent customer service in face-to-face interactions with customers. It aims to equip them with guidelines and techniques that will help them communicate more effectively and project a professional service-oriented image - creating memorable experiences that will satisfy/delight the customer and leave a positive and lasting impression, resulting in a higher level of customer loyalty.
2. To use these factors effectively to help them handle all types of situations professionally from start to finish
I. The Essentials of an Excellent Face-to-Face Transaction
B. Non-Verbal Communication (Body Language)
C. Voice Quality (Tone, Pitch, Volume, Pace)
D. Language Used (Professional and Can-Do)
II. Injecting the "WOW" Factor in Every Interaction
B. The Customer Service Cycle
1. At First Glance - Making a Strong and Positive First Impression (Eye Contact and Facial Expression)
2. The Positive Greeting (The Confident Handshake)
3. The Body of The Interaction
a. Thinking Like Your Customer
- Knowing and Understanding the Different Types (Demanding/Amiable/Thinking/Expressive)
- Understanding Situations from the Customer's Perspective(The Customer's Motivation and Need/s)
b. Mirroring and Matching Your Customer (Local and Foreign)
c. The Positive Use of Space
4. Resolving the Customer's Need/s and Concern/s
" General Guidelines in Resolving the Customer's Needs and Concerns
C. The "Must-Have" Components for A "WOW" Experience
1. Attention to Detail
2. Accuracy of Information
3. Flexibility - Giving More Options to Your Customers
4. The Urgency of Your Response
III. Managing Customers' Demands the Right Way
B. Fostering A Team Attitude
C. Avoiding Negative Filters
IV. Delivering Bad News Effectively
B. The Positive Way to Say NO
Promo Mechanics to enjoy the 50% DISCOUNT:
1. Strictly ALL reservations should be made on or before May 24, 2019.
2. Payments should be made on or before the assigned due date (SYSTEM GENERATED).
3. Proof of payment should be presented via email or fax.
4. Official Receipts shall be issued to the participants on the day of the training.
5. Rates are subject to applicable government taxes.
Rates and Terms of Conditions starting May 25, 2019:
1. The Preferential Rate of P1, 699+VAT per participant, per seminar rate will be applied for reservations paid within the assigned due date (SYSTEM GENERATED).
2. The Regular Rate of P1, 999+VAT per participant, per seminar rate will be applied if payment is beyond the assigned due date and P2, 499+VAT per participant, per seminar will be applied for on-site payments.
[ Seminar Fee includes snacks, materials and certificate of completion ]