Achieving Success through Effective Career Pathing
Venue: Crown Regency Hotel, Makati
Individuals who go through their work life without definite career plans and paths end up getting lost in the corporate maze. The essence of this seminar is to help the participants assess their career and life goals, motivate them to achieve these goals and align them with the company’s vision and objectives.
All employees must know their value to the organization and feel their importance in order to be more motivated to perform for the company. They must be able to see the bigger picture that what they do for the company will lead to a better future not only for themselves and their families, but more importantly, for the customers they serve every day.
This seminar starts with the Career Mapping from the individual’s viewpoint and then moves on to the Career Pathing for the whole Team. This building block sequence is intended to enhance the participants’ awareness that each member contributes to the success of the whole team. It will also help them build synergistic relationships that will promote greater success for the company and its customers.
Part I – Career Mapping for Individuals
Module I – The Importance of Planning your Career
A. Dreams and Success Patterns
a. The Circle Exercise
b. The Barrier Exercise
B. Attitude and Knowledge
C. De-Stressing Your Life
D. Job Satisfaction Factors
Module II – Life and Career Planning
A. Career Anchors
1. Exercise: The Work-Values Scale
B. Testing your Psychological Growth
C. Defining Success at Work
D. Aligning your Personal Vision with the Company and Customer Vision
Module III – Self- Development Factors
A. Self-Assessment Exercise
B. Measuring Feelings on the Job
C. Your Self-Worth and Self-Image
D. Developing an “Achiever” Attitude
Part II – Career Pathing for the TEAM
Module I – Team Role Analysis
A. Role Clarification
B. Types of Competencies within a Team
C. Developing Interdependence
D. Job Competence and Maturity
Module II – The Art of Team Building
A. The Process Team Building
B. Effective Team Building Imperatives
1. Empathic Communication
2. Interaction Processes
3. Interpersonal Leadership
4. Cooperation and Support
C. Synergizing the Team
1. Synergistic Processes
2. Merging Individual and Team Goals
D. Growing for Three: Yourself, Your Company and Your Customers
Promo Mechanics to enjoy the 50% DISCOUNT:
1. Strictly ALL reservations should be made on or before May 24, 2019.
2. Payments should be made on or before the assigned due date (SYSTEM GENERATED).
3. Proof of payment should be presented via email or fax.
4. Official Receipts shall be issued to the participants on the day of the training.
5. Rates are subject to applicable government taxes.
Rates and Terms of Conditions starting May 25, 2019:
1. The Preferential Rate of P1, 699+VAT per participant, per seminar rate will be applied for reservations paid within the assigned due date (SYSTEM GENERATED).
2. The Regular Rate of P1, 999+VAT per participant, per seminar rate will be applied if payment is beyond the assigned due date and P2, 499+VAT per participant, per seminar will be applied for on-site payments.
[ Seminar Fee includes snacks, materials and certificate of completion ]