Basics of Coaching for Managers and Supervisors [ 50% OFF until 12/10/2019 ]
Venue: St. Giles Hotel, Makati
The workplace and our employees are undergoing rapid changes. Getting employees to perform through rigid supervision and instruction as well as based on fear and punishment are now seen as becoming less effective.
Why? It is because "telling" them what to do is no longer enough. We need to promote learning by creating a genuine environment of support and inspiring employees to deliver the best results. How? Managers and supervisors need to act more as coaches than commanders.
It is our responsibility as managers and supervisors to encourage and boost employee productivity. The main objectives of this seminar are:
2. To develop in their employees a strong sense of ownership and initiative
3. To spark and sustain the motivation and commitment to deliver the best results
This seminar provides the basics on how to be a good coach to your employees. Leadership means getting people to enthusiastically attain
Module I – The New Leadership Challenge
1. Managing Resources
2. Guiding People
3. Achieving Results
B. The Motivational Push and Pull
1. Supervision and Coaching: A Comparison
2. Coaches as Magnets for Better Performance
3. Building your Credibility as a Coach
Module II - The Need for Coaching and Mentoring Explored
1. People Development and Creating More Leaders
2. Retaining Quality People
3. Promoting Teamwork
B. Coaching, Mentoring and Counseling: What's The Difference?
1. The Coaching Role
2. The Mentoring Role
3. The Counseling Role
Module III – Preparing your Coaching Intervention
1. What is the Problem?
a. What is happening?
b. What should be happening?
2. What is the Root Cause?
d. Environment of Support
3. Who needs to be coached or mentored?
4. Who can be the best coach?
5. What are the Key Performance Indicators?
6. How do we create the coaching/mentoring plan?
B. Best Practices in Coaching and Mentoring
1. Clearing the Path to Change
a. Setting up Base Camps for Improvement
b. Effective Communication and Dialogue Processes
2. Forging an Agreement between Coach and Coachee
a. Scope of the Coaching Intervention
b. The Coaching Timeline
c. Method of Delivery
d. Reviewing the Outcome
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The 50% OFF promo will only be applicable for payments made strictly on or before December 10, 2019.
The Regular Rate of P1, 999+VAT per participant, per seminar rate will be applied if payment is not made within the prescribed date and P2, 499+VAT per participant, per seminar will be applied for on-site payments.
[ Seminar Fee includes snacks, materials and certificate of completion ]